Mile 115
May the fourth be with you. Didn't sleep a blink last night. Walked to trail angel mike herreras house. About 13 miles. Arrived around 1. Lovely and welcoming. I had to go to the bathroom (dog a hole) and I asked the trail angels where their bathroom was, and they responded by pointing out into the distance- "anywhere." Classic. Went to a store and bought copious amounts of soda and beer and tequila for our little celebration of people. The trail angels made us lunch, dinner and breakfast! Delicious slow cooked chicken and taters. More taters and more fat. Had a fun lil party.
5/5
Mile 144
17 miles today
Hiked 10 miles to a shady water spot. Then hiked 7 more to this amazing camping location I'm at right now. Cool things I saw today: a rattle snake eating a lizard. And a rainbow cloud. Those are both firsts for me! Tomorrow- onward 7 miles to paradise cafe, for a breakfast cheeseburger!


No comments:
Post a Comment