Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Experiencing exponentially


5/19
Umm... Welp a spontaneous dip into the hiker friendly little town of wrightwood. Had a huge climb of 17 miles up and up and up all day, descended about 4 into town. Beautiful descent, steep downhill. I love my friends on this trial. This morning after having the best birthday ever, my stuff was all a little damp. It was a misty morning. I spent time with siesta fiesta and then my other crew of good folks, whom I agreed to do yoga with in the am. We started flowing at my lose lead. I met Black Swan yesterday. He's hilarious. Definitely have to expand my threshold of hilarity while hanging with him. The yoga class was fun but I don't like leading many people- I like one on one. Moonshine said I'd be a great instructor. I just like doing yoga all the time. We felt amazing as we brought out the sun as the moon was still up and the mist cleared. Hotish day with a chilly breeze turned wind. Uphill non stop. My large collective family of folks were either feeling great or pushing through, or a combo of both. Ate a lot of candy. Sour patch and m and ms. Needed sugar. My parents make a delicious simple trail mix for me that is banana chips pb filled pretzles and m and ms and goji or raisins. MMMmmm. Arrived in town. The night had a very interesting twist to it... I don't think I can tell the story another time. You just had to be there. It is almost inexplicable.








5/20
My last post was about experiencing the moment more. Now I feel there is so much going on around me on the trail and every moment is so full and rich it's amazing. Bombarded by beauty and love. From the inside and out of nature and others and myself. Feeling supernatural? 
Just so much going on. Anyways my whole hiker family is all in wrightwood now. Were rolling deep I suppose. And meeting so many new faces I have yet to see up the trail.

I have moldavite oil I've been using some nights and sharing with others for sleeping. Good earth medicine. 

Pack is heavy. Sierra's (or "Kablam!") six moons design pack felt like heaven on my hips and body. My mariposa gossamer gear pack is so basic minimalist where sierras is light weight minimal sleekness. Svelte. Very svelte. Sleek slick and sly. 

I've been freestyle slam rap speaking, or whatever. Making music with the lyrics in my mind. So much going on all the time. An adventure every moment. Every day turns to night 
intricate weaving intertwined. 
and we wake with the light to hike up high and touch the sky. Am I high? I don't know this nature stuff and fluff are good to me. 

Ate a pizza.  
Now staying with hiker family at a Christian youth camp. This is awesome. 
Btw... For all of you friends and family reading... In words of the wise and wonderful GG... I'm "spoiling" you guys. So I am going to ease out of writing so many tedious and flighty details that are only relevant to me... Maybe I'll just write
Poems on here? Or mileage? I just need to use my phone less! It's not conducive to experience.

Omg I hear scary coyotes right now.  Creepy A.F.

Frands
Me and Tink
Gorgeous tree carved, On the way to the abandoned Christian youth camp

No comments:

Post a Comment