Day 6
Mile 109
Chika UH!
So every day I've been feeling pretty excellent. Today was the first day I felt super drained. Especially mid day. The heat was bad and the hike was mainly exposed. I took a nice break at the famous eagle rocks. Posed for a picture on top. Did some lounging in the shade, and some headstands.
Arrived at Warner springs recreation center and lots of hikers were hanging out and getting rid of so much food from their resupply. I picked up a delicious spaghetti meal with dehydrated tomatoes. And eggplant and even dehydrated garlicky red sauce. Met two Israelis hiking the trail.
Tomorrow I will go to the post office to pick up my first resupply box!
Looked forward all day (well all week) to a shower and laundry in Warner Springs. I'll have to do laundry in the shower in the morning.


Yay! stay strong and be safe my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an AMAAAAAZZZZZZING experience. Keep us posted. Keep it real. I'm living vicariously thru you H!
ReplyDelete