10/04
2620
5 passes today!? From rainy pass to cutthroat pass to granite pass to methow pass. Now camping on glacier pass. Oh and I hiked my 2,600 mile this morning.
Early in the day, a day hiker woman asked to take a photo of me in the north cascades to have as proof I did this. She took actually 16 photos in 3 seconds because she didn't know that they were taking.
Coming down from cutthroat pass was amazing. I felt like I was skiing. Just not as glidey.
Exactly what I imagine Canada to be like
Gizmo and Dirtnap saw a bear today on methow pass and they were just ahead of me.

Despite the all day eye candy, I am so tired of walking. I feel weaker everyday. My body has had enough, my mind and my soul get it already. Definitely been pushing myself past my goal to "listen to my body." Been sacrificing my smaller selfs needs and wants just to abide by my larger selfs big goal. Excited to stop walking to Canada already. 40 more miles til the border. Wow, crazy.
Also I've been feeling like a huge flake to all my friends. I hope you don't take my off the grid lack of communication personally. I will make it up by a good phone call soon! Love you guys.






































No comments:
Post a Comment