Saturday, August 30, 2014

Singing the same song all over again

8/26
2022.22
Theme of week
People don't see what they don't assume is there. 

Dad asked if I would like him to bring a shaver for a Hair cut. I say nope. Haven't shaved my armpits or legs since Sierra buzzed my head. I am not done with the trail, so I must keep on going and growing! 

Cinnamon buns at the youth camp lodge for breakfast, along with all you can make chai. Best gooey cinnamon buns I've ever had in my life. Those 7th day Adventist really treat people with real wholehearted love. I loved their genuine energy. 

Blueberry picking. Whenever I pick berries I have a feeling of nostalgia déjà vu or "nostalgia-vu" where I recall a time that I was picking berries and thinking about how nostalgic it is to pick berries. Weird. Meta berry picking! My fave.


Found dust bunny and then reverend blister caught up! Haven't seen him In a minute. Dust bunny said Ninja would be hiking and camping to where we were going... I didn't believe I would see him but he showed up right after we did! I have not seen him since way back. I'm so happy to be where I am with the peoples I am surrounded by. I am so sad I have to leave them for a reunion. Everything is working out so beautifully, so how could this be not the right decision to go to MA to see my family? It's going to be a whirlwind culture shock and I am afraid. Afraid of losing the people I've been hiking with, not finishing and hiking through Washington with them... And just being out of my element and talking about my element as if it is another universe that I am far far from. 




Mt Jefferson 

Burnt





Dust Bunny and Rev. Blister
Camping at 2022.22

Blisster with blue-tiful new styling tarp/skirt 

Either I just heard a loud snore or a tree just uprooted. Wow. Night.


Man, what will it be like not hiking all day everyday? It will be quite sad to leave this life. Must incorporate and intertwine my ideal lifestyles! It will take work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment