Saturday, September 20, 2014

To Snoqualomie!

9/18
2361
Woke up really not motivated to hike. Feeling lazy. Ate breakfast and then went back to sleep because it was trill dark out. It also happened to be misty and foggy outside when I looked outside my tent. Umbrella all day. Picked many huckleberries once again. Camped at old abandoned weather post building with siesta fiesta and baby wipes, a new friend from bend who is an extreme section hiker. The building had electricity and heat!! It was super creepy though. 
Photos are missing. Forgot to put them on here or fb but put them on my cloud, I think.Icloud is freaking and stressing me out.  Just bought more space, still don't trust it since I don't have a computer. 
Grrrrrrr.








9/19
2382
Walked into Snoqualomie! Super stoked to be here. Hotel room all to myself. New shoes in my package! Salomon sent them to me as a warranty for free. Their quality of shoes are going down hill. They don't seem to be making the pro xa 3D ultra 2 goretex that I loved so much. Instead they sent me the "fellraiser". And they no longer make wide specific shoes. Now they're all narrow. Shower and bath with Epsom salt. Slept amazing in my king sized bed.






9/20
Decided to stay another night when I saw 3D, Cracker Jack, gizmo and dirtnap. 3D and Cracker Jack are staying in my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment